Oil-fired space heaters are heaters that use oil as a heat reservoir, and they require electricity for them to function. This type of heaters is suitable for heating a small space and also heating a specific area instead of the whole home. Oil-fired space type of heater is economical and energy-efficient.
We offer servicing and repair for both commercial and domestic uses.
Uses of oil-filled heaters
There are various uses of oil-fired heaters such as;
- Indirect fired oil heaters are used in construction to provide clean, dry air which helps in frost protection. It also helps in increasing the rate of the drying process.
- Indirect fired oil heaters heat areas such as warehouses, temporary structures, marquees, factories, sports events, oil refineries, and building sites.
- They can also be used to heat areas that require hot air ducts. They can also be placed in an already heated space with the exhaust ducted and the fumes outside through a flexible flue.
Benefits of Commercial Oil-filled Radiators
Ed Roberts Ltd gives the best servicing for oil-fired heaters;
- Oil-filled heater servicing is carried out following the 'manufacturer's instructions.
- We have highly qualified and trained engineers that give a well-coordinated response to the 'client's needs.
- Excellent customer service, we always ensure proper communication to our clients regarding matters such as service breakdown and installation of new heating systems.
- We work with major manufacturers including; Benson, Powrmatic, Ambirad, Robert Gordon, Reznor, among others.
- We take pride in our excellent reputation when it comes to the quality of the material, reliability, and flexibility.
- 24 hour call out across Carlisle.
If you notice unusual noises by the heater or if the heater is not effectively heating to consult us. Ed Roberts Ltd is a great option when it comes to heating space servicing. We have more than ten years of experience and knowledge with both commercial and domestic heating.